Today was the first day of Audrain’s Concours and Motor Week in Newport RI. What a beautiful day…and what an amazing event. When I arrived, Bellevue Ave was completely blocked off and jammed with ultra collectible classic cars…from Mercedes to Bugatti to Duesenberg…everything was there. There were so many venues, and so many activities it was hard to get to all of them. Chateau sur-Mer had a Porsche concours…Lamborghini, Bentley and Rolls Royce were at the Redwood Library and Anthanaeum and a gathering of GM Concept cars on loan from the GM Museum at Audrain’s Car Museum. Finally, at the international Tennis Hall of Fame, called “Concours Village” was a selection of Aston Martin, Koeniggsig and classic Maserati’s. This week is amazing.
Get It Cheaper Online
- ElectraMeccanica Unveils the Features of its Production Intent Generation 3 SOLO EV
- Ferrari N.V.: periodic report on the buyback program
- Givesome Announces Partnership With Martinrea International Inc.
- Tesla Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Webcast
- 2020 FCA Corporate Calendar
- FCA Confirms Discussions with Foxconn
- LKQ Corporation to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results on Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Toyota and Porsche Win Overall Brand Honors in ALG’s Annual Canadian Residual Value Awards That Recognize Vehicles That Best Hold Their Value
- Magna Announces Outlook
- A new naturally aspirated 4.0 litre engine complements the enticing GTS formula