Today was the first day of Audrain’s Concours and Motor Week in Newport RI. What a beautiful day…and what an amazing event. When I arrived, Bellevue Ave was completely blocked off and jammed with ultra collectible classic cars…from Mercedes to Bugatti to Duesenberg…everything was there. There were so many venues, and so many activities it was hard to get to all of them. Chateau sur-Mer had a Porsche concours…Lamborghini, Bentley and Rolls Royce were at the Redwood Library and Anthanaeum and a gathering of GM Concept cars on loan from the GM Museum at Audrain’s Car Museum. Finally, at the international Tennis Hall of Fame, called “Concours Village” was a selection of Aston Martin, Koeniggsig and classic Maserati’s. This week is amazing.
Get It Cheaper Online
- Al Anderson named Peterson’s new Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- TrueCar’s ALG Forecasts New Car Auto Sales for March 2020 and the First Quarter
- Ferrari to resume production in Maranello and Modena as of 14 April 2020.
- MAGNA PROVIDES UPDATE ON CURRENT COVID-19 ACTIONS AND WITHDRAWS OUTLOOK
- TrueCar Badges ‘Buy from Home’ Car Buying Features Offered by Network Dealers to Help Consumers Identify Remote Buying Options
- FCA announces signing of an incremental credit facility of € 3.5 billion
- Moody’s places FCA N.V.’s rating under review with direction uncertain
- Bliss Car Wash CEO David Delrahim Announces Closure In Response To COVID-19
- SORL Auto Parts Announces Record Date and Meeting Date for Special Meeting of Stockholders
- Ferrari N.V.: periodic report on the buyback program