Today was the first day of Audrain’s Concours and Motor Week in Newport RI. What a beautiful day…and what an amazing event. When I arrived, Bellevue Ave was completely blocked off and jammed with ultra collectible classic cars…from Mercedes to Bugatti to Duesenberg…everything was there. There were so many venues, and so many activities it was hard to get to all of them. Chateau sur-Mer had a Porsche concours…Lamborghini, Bentley and Rolls Royce were at the Redwood Library and Anthanaeum and a gathering of GM Concept cars on loan from the GM Museum at Audrain’s Car Museum. Finally, at the international Tennis Hall of Fame, called “Concours Village” was a selection of Aston Martin, Koeniggsig and classic Maserati’s. This week is amazing.
Get It Cheaper Online
- Lordstown Motors Corp. and DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. Announce Closing of Business Combination; Lordstown Motors to Trade on Nasdaq Under Ticker “RIDE” Beginning on Monday 10/26
- AutoWeb to Hold Third Quarter 2020 Conference Call on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- TrueCar Shares Best End-of-Month Cash, Lease and Finance Deals on New Vehicles for October 2020
- TrueCar to Announce Third Quarter Financial Results on November 5
- Free Flow, Inc. (FFLO) Announces Subsidiary Letter of Intent to Acquire Terra Construction Group, Inc.
- Kandi Enters Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Zhejiang State Grid Electric Vehicle Service Company
- Li Auto Inc. Announces Appointment of New Independent Director
- Here’s How PartsGeek Is Helping Save Time and Dollars On Every Car Part Purchase
- Power Solutions International 8.8-liter Ultra-Low NOx Propane Engine Receives EPA Certification
- Michelin: Capital Reduction - Cancellation of 1,097,540 treasury shares